584,842 active members*
4,614 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Compensation function locked; stima Engineering compact tower software, simatic panel

Hybrid View

Compensation function locked; stima Engineering compact tower software, simatic panel

we are dealing with an issue due to the natural elongation of the metal wires that support the elevator system on the tower and have to run the compensation function.
    this panel is connected to a Prima Tower and a Prima Laser.
    we have been able to get into it before with some of the factory default passwords listed below, however we have replaced our Siemens Simatic Panel since then, and the existing default factory passwords we had as well as those found online do not work at all to open the option.
    I have personally tried all of these with all caps, all lowercase, with the first letter capitalized and even the aforementioned options with the full "Administrator" spelled out with each of these password to no luck.

admin

admin

admin

Edit: i do not know why the picture is upside down, I have tried re-uploading it and manually rotating it 180 degrees to no avail...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200519_102006.jpg   panel.jpg   panel.jpg  

Re: Compensation function locked; stima Engineering compact tower software, simatic p

Tried calling Prima Power as we purchased the laser, tower, CNC machine and the Panel from them.

they told me to try:
    user

didnt work.

is there a way to reset the password?

Re: Compensation function locked; stima Engineering compact tower software, simatic p

we cannot even run the device in a semi auto mode with this blue box we had assembled with 5 A and B codes that do semi auto tasks with both machines due to the slack in the cable it isnt able to compensate for.

still cannot find a solution for this issue.