Hi guys,
After finally finishing a DIY build that has been running very well, I have been given an older vytek rebel 4'x8' machine and am going to start refurbishing it. The machine is a really interesting design with ballscrews on the x and Z axis, and massive 75mm wide belts on the y axis. The machine is super solid and seems to run quite well. I can currently jog it with the old controller, bit need to upgrade the machine with a new controller, power supply and drivers in order to be able to interface.

I was wondering if anyone could weigh in on a recommended stepper voltage that would work with my current stepper motors (pictured below). And also whether the drivers linked below will be suitable.

On the machine I just built I went with a 1000w 70v Antek power supply and these dm860t drivers;

https://www.amazon.com/STEPPERONLINE...x=dm860&sr=8-1

With these leadshine d57cm31 steppers;
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

That machine is running great and I really appreciate all of the help everyone here gave me in selecting those.

I would like to use the existing Eastern Air Devices steppers for now if possible (and the Vexta pictured in the z axis). I would like to assume they are a quality stepper, though I can't seem to find much info on them.

The current controller seems to supply 60v

This is a very heavy gantry, so I would like to maintain as much power as possible. I would also like the ability to upgrade the steppers in the future if necessary, so some headroom on the drivers and voltage supply would be great.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!