585,602 active members*
3,513 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Manufacturing Processes > Turning > Renishaw TSA arm tool presetter

Talking Renishaw TSA arm tool presetter

Hello

I have a problem with tool presetter on Cincinnati HAWK200. Circuit board inside this arm is dead due to moisture. I contacted with our local representative to buy new board. Our representative said that there is no parts for this arm, I have to buy a new arm. He said even if they could sell it to me, I can't ensure tightness of the seal inside the arm. I lough and said Renishaw can't protect board from the moisture, it there duty to make thinks work right but they can't. Also he said that usually this arm works 6-8 years.
    This board has a number texted in manual A-2116-0520 here is the link https://www.manualslib.com/manual/16...page=14#manual

Did someone faced with this problem? The old lathes don't have any PCB inside the arm and can work more the twenty years without any problem. Even if the coolant is inside the arm it still works
    I attached some photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails viber_image_2020-05-20_11-59-09.jpg   viber_image_2020-05-20_11-59-00.jpg