528,206 active members*
3,155 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > Employment Opportunity > Set up new Shop Sabre RC 8 with VCarve Pro the week of 5/25/2020 in Mims Fl.

Set up new Shop Sabre RC 8 with VCarve Pro the week of 5/25/2020 in Mims Fl.

I would like someone , with experience in this machine , to set up newly delivered Shop Sabre this coming week. Project is in Mims Fl. USA , payment to be agreed upon.

Re: Set up new Shop Sabre RC 8 with VCarve Pro the week of 5/25/2020 in Mims Fl.

I have a 4896 in my shop. Overall, it is turning out to be a fine machine. We opted to upgrade to the servo system, but otherwise went with a bare bones system to upgrade as money became available. We started with the porter cable router and upgraded to a proper spindle about 6 months later (we were afraid of trashing an expensive tool on the learning curve). The upgrade was fairly straight forward and their techs were helpful. However, next time I would opt for spindle speed control and the start stop relay at the time of purchase.

Tutuapp 9apps Showbox