585,752 active members*
4,035 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Exclamation help for fanuc 0-TT

Hello,

I have a problem with my Biglia B56 / 3.
    year: 1991
    it has a FANUC 0-TT control
    I would like to understand the cause of the failure but I have never received the manuals for this machine could you help me
    I am looking for the manual order on the internet but there is none available to download

here is the breakdown I had at first start-up

-We started the machine for the first time without much problem there was no error drive then
    after several ignition of the machine there was an alarm: 424 servo alarm z, x + out of stroke (First failure).
    it was not possible to take the zero points of the machine.

-Now the order does not start anymore
    it puts that the machine is not ready to start and all the drivers are in error with the same alarm SU-01 (Second failure)

-we also have a problem of receiving 410v instead of 380v we already have a lot of machine connected to this sector and it works very well.

thanks you

Re: help for fanuc 0-TT

What is your incoming supply ?
    Where are you getting 410V

Re: help for fanuc 0-TT

1st 424 servo alarm detect error you need have to check encoder cable of z axis, encoder of z axis motor and axis card on Motherboard.
    2nd for x+ overttravel try cancel + p button on keyboard before turning power on button of machine.
    3rd not a big problem with 410v instead of 380v.
    4th SU-01 is spindle drive alarm not a issue check insearted Parameters in Controller of SPINDLE.