Hello,

I am looking for some help with a Fuling Inverter and Spindle that I have for my CNC Router, I have had the machine for a couple of years now (Chinese machine), when I first bought the machine it was fitted with a Makita palm router, the guy I bought the machine from removed the original Inverter and spindle to replace with the Makita. I was provided with the inverter & spindle when I bought the machine both of which still look brand new. The guy informed me that he couldn't get the spindle to function properly (personally I got the feeling he didn't really know what he was doing with programming the speeds etc this was originally all hooked up to ncstudio) therefore the spindle and inverter was removed.

I am now using the machine more and more and would like to expand the cutter range that I can utilise as the Makita only has a 1/4" collet which limits the type of tools I can buy.

To get me started I am quite happy to just control the spindle from the controls on the Inverter, I therefore connected the Inverter up to the mains and powered it up thinking I would just be able to press run and away we go, however nothing is ever this easy!! needless to say the spindle didn't run, hence this post.

I have gone through the settings in the Inverter and tweaked some that I could understand from the manual, I have also checked the spindle is free to rotate as well as all connections and wires for any damage which there doesn't appear to be any that I can see. I also noted down all the setting values prior to making any changes.

Attached is a photo of the spindle and display in question along with the manual and all the current setting values including the defaults.

Could someone assist in helping me to get this up and running please?

The inverter appears to power up ok

Kind regards