585,692 active members*
5,184 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Blue Elephant CNC > Blue Elephant provides after-sales support for users in Hong Kong

Blue Elephant provides after-sales support for users in Hong Kong

As a professional engraving machine manufacturer, Blue Elephant can not only provide customers with high quality product quality, full-featured machine type, and the perfect after-sales service has always been our ultimate guarantee for our customers. Every year, our engineers visit customers on the spot to know their real needs of customers. we can solve them whether you are in doubt about installation, operation, software upgrades, daily maintenance, etc.

I bought ele1212 For cutting aluminum 2 months ago for 4000eur and now all bearings are broken. Service engineer said that I cant cut every day aluminum just sometimes and ofer me to sell cnc mashine for others who work with wood or plastic and then buy new mashine for 7000 eur. Sounds good!!
    And this is responsible???

Re: Blue Elephant provides after-sales support for users in Hong Kong

Hoverboards are trending nowadays and increasing in demand day by day. Not only a source of self transportation but also a good source of having fun with friends and family. Check out these amazing gadgets on https://hoverboardsonly.com/ and enjoy your dream ride.