Hi, I'm hoping someone here can help me get these amps to work.

I have three PY2 amps that are currently in an old plasma table. Manual here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Icarus/DOCU...nuals_2000.pdf

A new CNC controller is getting put in, so they need to be changed to position control mode so they can accept pulse/direction signals. They were set by default to velocity mode and and encoder is set to "fully closed encoder".
I've identified 4 changes I need to make:

Page 7-58 (Mode 4, Page 3) - TYPE control mode - should be set to "Position"
Page 7-43 (Mode 2, Page 0) - PMOD Position command pulse train form - should be set to 0100-0000
Page 7-47 (Mode 2, Page 1) - func0 Amplifier function select 0 - should be set to use the motor encoder, not fully closed encoder

After making these changes and plugging in the CNC controller, Im trying to jog the motor but nothing is happening. I've checked my wiring, continuity and it all looks ok.
I'm hoping someone who is more knowledgable with these amplifiers, or even someone who can easily see in the manual wha might be missing, could lead me in the right direction. Maybe there's more parameters to change? Maybe more wires to connect to CN1?

Many thanks