585,692 active members*
4,225 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question Charmille Robofil 510 Updated Files

Hello all,

I work for a tiny medical product development company and we recently started up a Robofil 510 machine. A lot of work went into getting it into good working condition, and now we are just making sure we have everything we need to run what we want to run.

Presently, we are trying to track down LT25.WIR. I believe it is the prep file for .010"/.25mm full-hard brass wire (our particular wire is AC brassfil 900N). It was not included in the stock floppies we got with the machine, but seems to be part of an updated software/files kit that we don't have. It is listed in an updated version of the technologies manual, but not the original.

I'm really hoping somebody might be able to track down either an updated compiling of the most recent files for this model machine or, since I believe this is the only file we are in need of right this minute, a copy of LT25.WIR. Even a picture of the preparation table opened in the tables editor would work since we could just toss it into the user file or create a table and rename it what we want.

Any help avoiding the need to spend $150 on a brand new tech disk from GF would be appreciated. That price is a little steep for a single four line table.

Thanks in advance for any help,
    Gregg

Re: Charmille Robofil 510 Updated Files

Children need care and attention, as well as a lot of essentials that will allow your baby to be comfortable and make it easier for you to care for him. Come in and find top baby items in one of the best sources.

Re: Charmille Robofil 510 Updated Files

The tragedy is not that the goal is not achieved, but that there is no goal to achieve.
    geometry dash