We have a Mitusbishi EDM that we bought used. At the time we thought Fanuc made the best EDM and I still do. I knew a shop owner who bought one for 135K and I wanted to buy the same machine for the same price, but the same Fanuc dealer didn't want to give us the same price.

MC machinery has been really annoying to work with. They abuse people who buy the machines used, with an extortion fee they charge annually to give a customer the ability to purchase their over-priced service on the machines. (Platinum Club membership that provides no benefits)

Does anyone know a service provider in the mid-west (SE Wisconsin) area who can service the machines outside of MC machinery? I currently need all the batteries replaced and ball screws greased, and MC machinery wants a $1500 club fee before they charge their Per-diem, hourly, offsite travel, lodging and other fees for the battery replacement. Knowing MC Machinery they probably want $4000 to replace the batteries all said.

I'm getting the impression that sacking customers is the Mitsubishi EDM model. There is no affordable service call on this equipment.

This club is a really horrible marketing idea that makes customers into people who don't want the machines on the floor.