585,978 active members*
4,226 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > DIY CNC Router Table Machines > Remax 1325 - CNC Wood Router - Brand New - Spindle Motor Not Running - Error E004

Remax 1325 - CNC Wood Router - Brand New - Spindle Motor Not Running - Error E004

Hi,
    I recently imported 1325 CNC Wood Router from China, all stepper motors are working fine except Spindle motor. It refused to spin so i checked the fuling inverter and there was this error message E004 displayed. I scouted the internet for solution and found that acceleration time F0.08 has to be increased to 15 or 20 on Fuling Inverter. Even after increasing the timing i couldn't get the motor spin. I could hear motor wanted to start but then after the number in Fuling inverter display reached around 36 it stoped and error E004 displayed.
    Has anyone come across this issue and how did you get around the problem? Kindly help. Really stuck. Chinese seller is not helping either.

Regards
    Arun

Re: Remax 1325 - CNC Wood Router - Brand New - Spindle Motor Not Running - Error E004

Hi friend
    our company also use fuling inverter,the alarm E004 means that the spindle is overcurrent during acceleration, which is usually caused by the short circuit between the spindle and the frequency converter.
    My suggestion is to check whether the connection between the spindle and the frequency converter is short-circuited. If there is no short-circuit in the external wiring, the possible reason is that there is a short-circuit in the internal circuit of the spindle.

Re: Remax 1325 - CNC Wood Router - Brand New - Spindle Motor Not Running - Error E004

Hi Guys, Any of you have the manual for this 1325 Machine? Thanks