584,846 active members*
4,528 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Your hobbies

Page 1 of 2 12

Your hobbies

It seems to me that you need to add a little frivolity here. What are your hobbies? Confess)) I like to fish in salt water and cook a little (according to my mood). What about you?

Re: Your hobbies

My hobby is fishing. Last summer I went fishing and experienced a great danger. I didn't know how to catch a catfish. The catfish pierced my finger and I had a fever of about 102 degrees for two days. Since this is my hobby, I can not leave it.
    Afterward, I searched online for this issue and found nothing. Finally, I found an article written on this. I never thought i would find such an article on the internet, now i have a new hobby, And that is gathering such odd resources written on fishing.
    If any of you is interested in my finding you may check this article.
    https://theblackurbantimes.com/how-to-hold-a-catfish/

I don’t have much time after studying to make my hobby any tangible. The maximum that I can now play online games or entertain myself with numerology like this - https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-811-meaning/ Almost all of my free time is spent studying the learning material. It may be easier next year. Need to ask the numbers))

I love high-end sound, music lover, quality music

Hello.

I´m fan of cooking. I must say that I have my guinea pigs in two of my grandchildren. They appear to like some of my recipes more than the way their mother cooks them. What a better incentive than that.

I remember an old webpage by the name COOKING FOR ENGINEERS. It had recipes like "CHICKEN A LA V8, COOK WHILE YOU DRIVE HOME", "TEMPERED STEAKS" were you where given directions on how to use an annealing furnace to cook stew.

I should still have some of those recipes somewhere.

We used to try some at the shop during our Saturday shift. Being in the middle of nowhere left us little choices than to either take some food with us or to cook our meals using electric grills.

Given the temperatura and humidity of the zone where the shop and factories were located it was very common for our meals to get spoiled so we ended up trying some of those crazy recipes. It also gave us the bonus of helping us relax and get to know each other better.

Later on the general manager forbade us from using the furnaces and authorized a small dining room and a kitchen but still we could manage to use the annealing furnace specially for some "charbroiled" meat.

I really miss that time.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by BBMNet View Post
    Hello.

I´m fan of cooking. I must say that I have my guinea pigs in two of my grandchildren. They appear to like some of my recipes more than the way their mother cooks them. What a better incentive than that.

I remember an old webpage by the name COOKING FOR ENGINEERS. It had recipes like "CHICKEN A LA V8, COOK WHILE YOU DRIVE HOME", "TEMPERED STEAKS" were you where given directions on how to use an annealing furnace to cook stew.

I should still have some of those recipes somewhere.

We used to try some at the shop during our Saturday shift. Being in the middle of nowhere left us little choices than to either take some food with us or to cook our meals using electric grills.

Given the temperatura and humidity of the zone where the shop and factories were located it was very common for our meals to get spoiled so we ended up trying some of those crazy recipes. It also gave us the bonus of helping us relax and get to know each other better.

Later on the general manager forbade us from using the furnaces and authorized a small dining room and a kitchen but still we could manage to use the annealing furnace specially for some "charbroiled" meat.

I really miss that time.

Regards.
    This is cool. I'm too lazy... just playing computer and run my bicycle.

Flying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Se5a View Post
    Flying
    I really envy you guy. I have a fear of heights so this path is closed for me (

I spend a lot of time at home working for one SEO agency so when I have spare time I just hang out with friends or listen to a podcast and walking alone. I also love online education and I spend a lot of time learning Chinese. Maybe one day I'll move there. It's a nice country btw.

Actually my main stream hobby is to getting participated in forum discussions and also travelling and exploring different places

My hobby is CNC, especially to make old CNC machines come to live again, that is so exciting and super satisfied.
    http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

This thread should be used for introducing and talking about your hobbies, but not for advertising please. the mods are deleting all posts with commercial links!
    Thanks!

I love meditation and yoga

My favourite hobby is playing snooker and At weekends I sometimes go to a disco or to the cinema.

I like hiking and reading news about celebrities, something like this
    https://news.amomama.com/171354-all-...e-vanessa.html. It doesn't require lots of brain cells and it's relaxing.

I like trading. This has become my favourite hobby when I was on lockdown. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/instaforex.com platform is really good for participating in contests.

Bench modeling, first you build a model, it can be: a tank, an airplane, a ship or a car. Then the airbrushing of the model is just a thrill! the model becomes voluminous and looks like a real one.

Quote Originally Posted by ulrichneilson View Post
    My favourite hobby is playing snooker and At weekends I sometimes vpndeals go to a disco or to the cinema.
    Update i love to go gym & yoga

My Hobby is Cooking.
    Thannks

Hi Am Lyle Capetown S Africa and busy retrofitting 6 cnc commercial machines as a hobby , but would like to connect with others have the same passion
    my email is zs1uok at gmail.com i tried you web page but it does not exist
    There is a bit i need to find out ect in the meantime i have been sourcing all the new servomotors drives and controllers ect
    I have some software but there too need some advice reg All lyle

Page 1 of 2 12