584,866 active members*
4,940 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

HSM Linear problem

i use the HSM Linear Operation for a specific part and i have celected all the faces i want ( picture ) and i use stepover 5.2mm but it keeps the same line of pass for all the different faces as it is in the picture . but the faces i have sellected have a zig-zag patern so as the operation uses the same"line; i find mi self haveing different passes on the left surfaces than on the right surfaces . hope the pictures help

is there a way to have different stepovers etc for every one of these geometries ? i use SOLIDCAM 2018

HSM Linear problem

Hi

Is it possible when using HSM Linear Operation in solidcam to select diffrent passes for every different face in the same operation ?

thank you !

Re: HSM Linear problem

Quote Originally Posted by Alexpaintkiller View Post
    i use the HSM Linear Operation for a specific part and i have celected all the faces i want ( picture ) and i use stepover 5.2mm but it keeps the same line of pass for all the different faces as it is in the picture . but the faces i have sellected have a zig-zag patern so as the operation uses the same"line; i find mi self haveing different passes on the left surfaces than on the right surfaces . hope the pictures help

is there a way to have different stepovers etc for every one of these geometries ? i use SOLIDCAM 2018
    use only for 3D shape liniar.....in your case only 2D strategies!SIMPLY!