585,567 active members*
3,484 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

rpm spindle error ml26

regards,

I have lathe ML26. centurion 6, when I execute a command s500 m3, for example. the control displays an S560 CW speed. I try to move the potentiometer to zero%, but the spindle does not reach zero. and the control shows S129.
    program any speed provided the minimum rpm in control is S129. the spindle really is seen turning at less than 129 rpm. but it does not reach zero.
    try to change the PPR parameter of the spindle encoder that is in 4000, change it to 8000. and according to the control it now shows instead of 129 shows 85.
    What could be generating this error?

thanks,

Jlviloria

Re: rpm spindle error ml26

My centurian 6 does this as well. I think it is a bias in the analog control voltage to the vector spindle drive. If that is the case, maybe it can be fixed by changing a parameter in the vector drive. I have never looked into it but would like to know how to adjust it as well.

Cheers
    SF

Quote Originally Posted by jlviloria View Post
    regards,

I have lathe ML26. centurion 6, when I execute a command s500 m3, for example. the control displays an S560 CW speed. I try to move the potentiometer to zero%, but the spindle does not reach zero. and the control shows S129.
    program any speed provided the minimum rpm in control is S129. the spindle really is seen turning at less than 129 rpm. but it does not reach zero.
    try to change the PPR parameter of the spindle encoder that is in 4000, change it to 8000. and according to the control it now shows instead of 129 shows 85.
    What could be generating this error?

thanks,

Jlviloria
    Set the maximum spindle speed of the VFD to match the spindle motor highest speed and try.
    http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

thanks for your answer.

try to communicate the driver with the PC. Install sigmawin + 5.7.5, the driver for spindle sd drives.

but when I try to connect I get a compatibility error message or the required software is not installed.

any help that may be failing?

Quote Originally Posted by jlviloria View Post
    thanks for your answer.

try to communicate the driver with the PC. Install sigmawin + 5.7.5, the driver for spindle sd drives.

but when I try to connect I get a compatibility error message or the required software is not installed.

any help that may be failing?
    hello, May I get you email??