584,800 active members*
4,760 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Manufacturing Processes > Other Manufacturing Processes > NC Geomate Screen Positioning way off. PLEASE HELP!!

NC Geomate Screen Positioning way off. PLEASE HELP!!

I Operate a Calypso waterjet with NC Geomate and NC Console. NC Console is working fine, but Geomate won't show my drawings and the cooridnates it shows the cursor at are millions of inches away from where it should be. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Re: NC Geomate Screen Positioning way off. PLEASE HELP!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neptune1776 View Post
    I Operate a Calypso waterjet with NC Geomate and NC Console. NC Console is working fine, but Geomate won't show my drawings and the cooridnates it shows the cursor at are millions of inches away from where it should be. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.
    hey,

i run a multicam water jet so there might be some differences but, there are a lot of settings that come into play, "show these layers only" "drop geometry" etc etc, another thing is where you are exporting from, in my case enroute to geomate, when i open the file in geomate, a boundary box can help with this, you can highlight it and drop it from the cutting path but still maintain the placement position.hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Neptune1776 View Post
    Hi buddy, can you share if you got any way to see the drawings if yes, do share! Am facing similar problems at my end.

Regards,
    Kevin J. Hodge

Quote Originally Posted by yagap78083 View Post
    Hi buddy, ShowBox can you share if Tutuapp you got any way to see the drawings if yes, do share! Am facing similar problems at my end.

Regards,
    Kevin J. Hodge
    Any update on this yet?

Hi guys I'm in hopes you guys have some information that can help me out or point me in the right direction..I bought a Calypso water jet last year .. totally got bamboozled by the guy come to find out the The computer is software license if expired.. and from my months of research only American Water jet are the only folks that can help me out with a new computer and software for the low price of $3500-4000. I have 40k in this machine I can so close to getting it running with just the licensing needed but I was talked into buying a new computer and putting the old hardrive in it. That was a bad move now nothing works. Like I said I was able to power the tower to valves (I can see the lights on the gantry turn on). Anyone have suggestions on this. This has affected my family big time due to time and money invested in this and being held up by this is screwed up. Also anyone in so cal a available to talk too. Any information would be extremely appreciated. My names Mario 424-440-7009

Hi Mario

This make is not my expertise, but give WJS an email at [email protected] they may be able to give you some advice, it's a long shot but probably worth a try

Quote Originally Posted by neil76 View Post
    Hi Mario

This make is not my expertise, but give WJS an email at [email protected] they may be able to give you some advice, it's a long shot but probably worth a try
    Hi great thank you Its definitely Worth a shot