528,131 active members*
2,560 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > GENERAL MANUFACTURING PROCESSES > MANUFACTURING PROCESSES > NC Geomate Screen Positioning way off. PLEASE HELP!!

NC Geomate Screen Positioning way off. PLEASE HELP!!

I Operate a Calypso waterjet with NC Geomate and NC Console. NC Console is working fine, but Geomate won't show my drawings and the cooridnates it shows the cursor at are millions of inches away from where it should be. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Registered

Re: NC Geomate Screen Positioning way off. PLEASE HELP!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neptune1776 View Post
    I Operate a Calypso waterjet with NC Geomate and NC Console. NC Console is working fine, but Geomate won't show my drawings and the cooridnates it shows the cursor at are millions of inches away from where it should be. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.
    hey,

i run a multicam water jet so there might be some differences but, there are a lot of settings that come into play, "show these layers only" "drop geometry" etc etc, another thing is where you are exporting from, in my case enroute to geomate, when i open the file in geomate, a boundary box can help with this, you can highlight it and drop it from the cutting path but still maintain the placement position.hope this helps.