I just picked up an MB16.
There are few questions that I have.
The bezel around the CRT monitor says Centurion I. Is that specific to the version of the software that might have come with the machine or just a general placard?
As best as I can tell based on the boot (POST) display is that I have "3 Axis SLS CNC 6.107"
There is also something about "NCBDC 1.02 5-29-97 Non-Yaskawa".

1. I would like to know what capabilities I have with this machine as far as loading programs. I see a floppy drive on the right side. Is this the best and possibly only way to load the tool paths? What file format should I try to send from Fusion360?

2. The number pad is weird. Looks like the bottom and 3rd row were swapped. The functions match the number pad, so not sure if someone swapped the actual keys because the software was upgraded and somehow screwed up or what happened there.

3. Feedrate selector knob does't match display. The feedrate goes from 0 to 140, but when I actually mess with it, it'll jump from 80 to 20, then to 110, and so on. I can select 60 or 70 to get 100%. Also, when using the crank dial, moving from odd to even numbers (on feed rate) switches movement from fast to slow.

A little background on me. I have zero experience with any machining, not even a high school shop class. I do have technical degrees so maybe I'm not a complete moron. I picked up this machine in hopes to learn something about machining and not be limited to my current skill set of basic welding, grinding, etc. I have been watching a ton of instructional videos in hopes to learn. I was planning on attending local machinist program at the technical school but with this Rona thing going around god only knows when regular classes will resume.
I do not plan on making a living with this thing -- just a hobbyist. I'm located in Rio Rancho NM, which is to say that I live in BFE, with little around me in terms of shops, supplies, help. I'm sure I'll ask stupid questions along the way but I have a thick skin, so feel free to let me have it.

Thank you for any and all help offered.

Mario