584,842 active members*
4,196 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Laser machine Thechnical Service

Hello again, this question is directly related to my previous post about buying a backup:

Where I can call or who, for thechnical support service for C02 Laser, Chicago area....

We tought our machine Starting Switch buttom was the issue, but after change it, still no turning on....

Thanks

Mike

Re: Laser machine Thechnical Service

Are you getting power to the switch. Mine has a fuse in the plug that the cord plugs into.

Yes, we actually figured out, thanks to my agent in China, the original Button was a 220v 5.5A (they are yellow on the bottom or second half) But can't find them anywhere, seems discontinued (maybe because they broke often) I only found blue bottom, 440v 10A or red ones 600v 10A
    The reason the blue one was not working, is because each type has different setup, once the enginer of my agent get us a sketch of how to wire up. the machine is working...

Still I will like find a liable techniccian who can do in person service when is need it....
    ut -

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZorro View Post
    Still I will like find a liable technician who can do in person service when is need it....
    Me too. I'm in SW Wisconsin and it would be nice to find a technician in the Chicago/Milwaukee/Madison area. I got ahold of Northern Laser Systems today in Madison. It turns out they only work on Epilogs and they suddenly had another call and hung up on me as soon as I said I have a chinese laser...