584,817 active members*
4,660 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Hyundai Kia > Mastercam 2018 post for Hyundai 15s 840c controller

Mastercam 2018 post for Hyundai 15s 840c controller

Hello all,

Does anyone have a Mastercam post processor and machine definitions for a Hyundai 15s w/ the 840c controller they would be willing to share?

Thanks in advance,

Tward

Re: Mastercam 2018 post for Hyundai 15s 840c controller

Hi

I have a full Mastercam package and paid for a post. This post is not working and they are going to fix it for me now.
    They want to know from me what needs to change but to be honest, I have no idea.
    I was wondering if you found a post or have some programs with a bunch of cycles that you are willing to share so I can get postability to fix the post. I will be willing to do the same once I have that.

Brimstone,
    I am sorry, but I had no luck. I was looking to do work for a potential customer that had that machine and that was why I looked here for a post instead of going through reseller. If it would have been a definite job, I would have paid but they didn't want to make commitment.

Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone46 View Post
    Hi

I have a full Mastercam package and paid for a post. This post is not working and they are going to fix it for me now.
    They want to know from me what needs to change but to be honest, I have no idea.
    I was wondering if you found a post or have some programs with a bunch of cycles that you are willing to share so I can get postability to fix the post. I will be willing to do the same once I have that.