Hi everyone
I am looking for used cnc milling machines. In my country Turkey, generally there are taiwan machines and japanese controllers. I have found a deckel maho 2003 model cnc and it has siemens controller. In the bussiness, people say , fanuc and mitsubishi are better because they are very common. So I am asking you if I would regret with siemens controller or not.
Ps: I am very new about cnc. I tried manual milling and turning machines a little time but researched about cncs.
For a new starter, it doesnt matter about controller because i dont know about others either.
Can I find online resources for siemens controller if i face a problem in the controller?
I am mainly planning to use cad/cams , do i need to know to use the controller that much?
And my other concern about deckel maho, it has many safety precaution( many sensors). Would I have problem to run the machine because of sensors. Why do i ask this,because the machine i am talking about has a sensor problem on the tool changer cover. You have to push switches in a order to run the machine in first run