585,752 active members*
4,134 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > SIEMENS Sinumerik CNC controls > SIEMENS -> GENERAL > Help with error.. will pay NZD $50 for help to fix and make it work

Question Help with error.. will pay NZD $50 for help to fix and make it work

Hi All

Will pay for beer for appriciation. Have Forsun CNC milling machine, running Sinumerik 808D, with 3 axis and 12 tools for 2.4mx1.2m board cutting. Few weeks ago there was a error and called local tecnincian. He was not expert and messed up with settings. Initial error was about low air presure which I found out later on and servicing compresor had fixed the initial error. But that technician tried to reset or did something with backup and could not fix and machine is giving below errors.
    When I start it is fine. I can set the reference point. I can move router with wheel. When ever machine tries to pick up tool it gives below 2 errors:

channel 1 error execution of ASUB file _N_T SM_MPF

channel 1 block 1 program TOOL not existing or will be edited

Could someone help me to fix these. I tried to delete and add tools again but did not make any difference.

Thank you
    Last edited by kamkaar; 06-23-2020 at 08:45 AM.