Hi everybody,

I am looking for some help with the wiring of my motors and the board. I have purchased four stepper motors, four drivers, linear power supply and the power supply for my MB3/ESS combo.

I am attaching the drawing of what I have so far if those of you who are knowledgeable in this can just verify this. I really don't want to burn something.

So this is where my first confusion is. On my drive controller I have a "VDC" and "GND" but on my power supply which is 80 VDC as output I have a "-" "-" C "+" "+". How would I wire this to all four stepper drivers?

My second confusion is in MACH4 software. So after everything is wired correctly and it's powered on, how exactly do you map everything in the settings. I have installed MACH4, I have plugged in and configured ESS so everything is there I just don't know how do i assign things properly. Does anybody know of any website or YouTube channel that does the step by step so somebody like me can understand this? I'm thinking about first connecting only a single stepper driver and a single stepper motor and trying to configure this before I move on to adding other things like E-stop and VFD spindle or limit switches.

Thank you very much!