584,833 active members*
5,612 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > New CNC prototyping, one-off, spare parts services in Brisbane, Australia

New CNC prototyping, one-off, spare parts services in Brisbane, Australia

Introducing... Fast Part. machined parts for prototyping, spares and one-off production runs. We have developed a unique machining process that allows us to manufacture low volume parts quickly and cost effectively. Our intention is to help bring manufacturing to the shores of Australia, to bring skills back to Australia, and to be able to actively assist our customer's design for manufacture journey.

Our services include:
    CNC machining
    Surface finishing
    Additive manufacturing
    Casting

For more information or to get in touch check out our website (https://www.fastpart.shop/) or contact us on [email protected].

Re: New CNC prototyping, one-off, spare parts services in Brisbane, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by adomanim View Post
    ps : I've been working on designing my own 3d printer. Got a few parts that need to be machined. Local shop quotes haven't been good, they don't care for single qty one-offs. I'd rather find another maker/hobbyist who supports the community.Eren Founding Titan attack on titanWest coast preferred but anywhere in the US is fine.
    Yes my issue also get solved!