584,858 active members*
4,378 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Cool Amada PEGA344 Override alarm

Hi, My Amada M6B punching machine , alarms with "Overide light" Has been tried many ways to reset it, but won't worked.
    Any suggestion would be greatly appreciates.

PJ.
    07/07/2020

re: Amada PEGA344 Override alarm

Hi,
    In the middle of the X-axis carriage, the override detection system is assembled and it is related to the Y-axis position. So you have to check both the area. you have to check the input signal in diagnostic no 40.2 & 40.3 for left & right override, 42.7 for override X, 42.4 for override Y external slow down, and according to the electrical schematic you can find the solution.

Regards,
    Deepak

Dear Deepak,

Thank you so much for your kind suggestion, will check it out and see what's up.
    One thing , in diagnostic No, 036 parameter 4 (OVC Override cancel) I could not set it to 0.

Best regards,
    PJ.

Quote Originally Posted by 375jdj View Post
    Dear Deepak,

Thank you so much for your kind suggestion, will check it out and see what's up.
    One thing , in diagnostic No, 036 parameter 4 (OVC Override cancel) I could not set it to 0.

Best regards,
    PJ.
    you can not change it because it is getting high and low from the limit switch or proxy operation. You can just see the value of the address and bit and you have to understand accordingly the switch or proxy is operated or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak83 View Post
    you can not change it because it is getting high and low from the limit switch or proxy operation. You can just see the value of the address and bit and you have to understand accordingly the switch or proxy is operated or not.
    Dear Deepak,
    Thanks for clarification. Will go to see the diagnostic no 40, I supposed .2 or .3 is a position of parameter 0~7. Am I right or wrong.
    Thanks,
    Pj.

Quote Originally Posted by 375jdj View Post
    Dear Deepak,
    Thanks for clarification. Will go to see the diagnostic no 40, I supposed .2 or .3 is a position of parameter 0~7. Am I right or wrong.
    Thanks,
    Pj.
    Dear Peepak,
    After checking with the limit switches. I found only diagnostic 42.7 is responds (I-, another number 40.2,40.3,42.4 all are inrespondes. Where should I looking for.
    Tks,
    Pj.