584,805 active members*
4,987 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Business Practices > Business Practices / Pricing > Need a Manufacturer to build my product line and take over Business

Hybrid View

Need a Manufacturer to build my product line and take over Business

I'm looking for a fabrication shop that is looking for a product to build. I did all the design work and had a builder a few years back, but he was killed in a racing accident and his wife couldn't run the business. We did over $1 million the first year 2 the second and over 4 years it was over $5 million and could have been more with more capacity. I have a complete manufacturing system from managing raw goods inventory to shipping and many customers wanting the product again.

Where can I list this opportunity on the internet to find interested companies? Equipment needed would be a plasma or laser, roll, brake, welders, powder coat system ( or the ability to put one in)

Re: Need a Manufacturer to build my product line and take over Business

Hi, I have a small shop and am always looking for products to build that are in demand. I see it's a very old thread, but I'm just curious how it worked out for you?

I assume you have found a fab shop by this time, but on the off chance you are still looking we would be interested in a meeting. We have a waterjet to cut the parts, 14' 187 ton CNC brake, certified welders in stainless/ aluminum/ carbon steel, we currently work with third party companies to roll our material/ powder coat, but are always willing to explore purchasing equipment to expand our ability to meet the needs of our customers if it is mutually beneficial.

If you're looking for a manufacturer to build your product line and take over your business, there are a few things you can do. First, ask around. Talk to people in your industry who have used manufacturers and get their advice. Second, look online. There are lots of websites that specialize in connecting businesses with manufacturers. Finally, use your network. Reach out to people you know who might know someone who has worked with a manufacturer.