Hi, I have a major issue with my laser and am unable to get help due to Covid-19 restrictions preventing our Australian technician from being able to come to my state and troubleshoot it. This is for my business and we've had ongoing issues for 4 months.

GCC X380 glass tube 100 water later

BACKGROUND

Issues 2 blown X motors - not sure if related or if due to x motor belt tension being too tight (but assume belt tension as each motor went a week after service and new motor install)
2 power supplies blown
1 laser tube died (almost 3 years old so understandable). New one replaced but water inlet tube snapped when rotating tube into position (broke under tube weight as it rested on the inlet tube) We repaired the water inlet hose by using pvc tubing inserted into the hole and securing with silicone and cable ties. No leaks and were able to start cutting with the laser again.

2 weeks ago while cutting the laser made a 'tick' sound and stopped cutting in it's track, the head didn't move from it's last working position and the control panel brought up the firmware number suggesting it reset.
After this happened the laser power supply would struggle to turn on, with the fan flicking every second. Sometimes it would turn on, but now it wont at all.
We have replaced the motor.

CURRENT ISSUE
The laser tube will fire when pressing test fire on the power supply the laser will fire and burn the test wood.
When doing glass laser tube test the laser will NOT fire.
When running a cutting file, the laser will NOT fire, despite the red laser LED light going on, on the control panel, suggesting it's working.
On the high voltage control board, when turning laser on, LED D18 will turn on green, then start flashing radily. The flashing slowly to a slow blink before turning off all together.
I replaced the high voltage control board and on the new control board NO led D18 would light at all.
I made a 3 amp and 15 amp connection wire to override each of the circuit breakers and this did not fix the issue.

The laser is connected a 10 amp single powerpoint with surge protector. No other equipment was running at the time of the 'tick' noise when the laser shut down.
PLEASE HELP