Greetings,

I got into metal works recently and I feel I really need a CNC. I couldn't resist ordering the parts after going through the exciting builds on this forums. i thought i would learn along trying:
> UB1 - UC300 - UCCNC
> HBS860H Driver
> 12Nm Closed Loop Hybrid Stepper Motor
> 60V/400W/6.6A PSU

I started putting the parts together of the control box as per the diagram/photo, Still didn't receive the 60V/400W/6.6A PSU's for the steppers, so until then I thought I should share the setup with you guys hoping to have everything planned until I have all the parts to avoid blowing or damaging the parts.

For the frame for now I'm thinking to make it fixed gantry, I liked how UCBones build turned, so I started designing similar frame I will share it soon. The reason i chose this control box setup, because its up-gradable, mainly will allow me to add another 2 axis in the future.

I would appreciate your thoughts on the setup, and love to share my current concerns below :
1- I'm not sure how critical is the DIP switches on the drivers are, because it came randomly set on all drivers, so I made all switches as default. I should be fine with that?
2- I currently have a 48V/20A PSU from a previous wood CNC build I want to test at least one driver/motor, would this work? or better wait for the PSUs on the way (60V/400W/6.6A)? i'm afraid to try it and blow/damage some parts!