584,802 active members*
5,071 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAD Software > ViaCad / Shark > Punch Forum Down 7-9-2020

Punch Forum Down 7-9-2020

Error 522

Just double checked through a TOR connection also in case I was blocked for being critical of V12 having broken features.

Nope its not working.
    Bob La Londe
    http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Re: Punch Forum Down 7-9-2020

with all the burned customers on there it's probably reflecting poorly on future sales

Quote Originally Posted by metalmayhem View Post
    with all the burned customers on there it's probably reflecting poorly on future sales

You think they might have just shut it down?
    Bob La Londe

I don't know , I was kidding for the most part but it wouldn't surprise me . They don't support the forum to begin with and it's only user supported . Failure upon failure through the versions is catching up on them and it's evident on the forum . That Tim guy is deaf to anything said on there and he only goes on there to push the next beta version

It's to bad because it has the potential for greatness but they screw up more than they fix . They need to step back a bunch of versions and try again or fire the developers and start again from ground up with the same designing concepts in mind

Quote Originally Posted by metalmayhem View Post
    I don't know , I was kidding for the most part but it wouldn't surprise me . They don't support the forum to begin with and it's only user supported . Failure upon failure through the versions is catching up on them and it's evident on the forum . That Tim guy is deaf to anything said on there and he only goes on there to push the next beta version

It's to bad because it has the potential for greatness but they screw up more than they fix . They need to step back a bunch of versions and try again or fire the developers and start again from ground up with the same designing concepts in mind
    I think Tim Olson was the original developer. I don't know how much influence he has over what Encore/Punch does on a day-to-day basis.

As of this morning the forum was back up. I even had another reply to one of my posts. Basically said, "Yeah we agree. V12 is s***."

Personally I went back to Version 9. That's what I'm using to do my day-to-day work.
    Bob La Londe