584,846 active members*
4,202 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

XHC WHB04B-4 with USB-RECEIVER

Hello Gents

I purchased the above mentioned pendant, not knowing that it would not work with UCCNC. Some people have managed to get it to work, especially the version of the same unit, which has the USB cable on it, without the USB receiver.

An installation CD, came with the unit and was installed onto my Windows 10 based PC, with the licensed version of UCCNC.

All went as it should and a pop-up menu appeared, which showed this pendant on the UCCNC screen. I clicked on the check boxes of the drop-down menu, under the configuration section and there is a MACRO setting there too, with a default value of 500.

The plug-in menu shows that the receiver is connected to the pendant, BUT this is where it stops. No movement what so ever.

The way, how I understand it, is that the USB cable type version works with UCCNC, BUT not this wireless one?

Regards

Craig

Re: XHC WHB04B-4 with USB-RECEIVER

Quote Originally Posted by craig00747 View Post
    Hello Gents

I purchased the above mentioned pendant, not knowing that it would not work with UCCNC. Some people have managed to get it to work, especially the version of the same unit, which has the USB cable on it, without the USB receiver.

An installation CD, came with the unit and was installed onto my Windows 10 based PC, with the licensed version of UCCNC.

All went as it should and a pop-up menu appeared, which showed this pendant on the UCCNC screen. I clicked on the check boxes of the drop-down menu, under the configuration section and there is a MACRO setting there too, with a default value of 500.

The plug-in menu shows that the receiver is connected to the pendant, BUT this is where it stops. No movement what so ever.

The way, how I understand it, is that the USB cable type version works with UCCNC, BUT not this wireless one?

Regards

Craig
    Hi Craig
    Try this
    forum.cncdrive.com • View topic - WHB04B-4 Pendant Plugin

cheers
    Andrew

Re: XHC WHB04B-4 with USB-RECEIVER

Quote Originally Posted by the great waldo View Post
    Hello Andrew

Thank you for responding.

I have that exact .RAR file installed into the Plugins folder and it still will not work. I see that the x,y and z axis DRO readouts do not change, when I rotate the handwheel in either direction.

Regards

Craig