Hi, all.

I've just ordered a Drewtronic probe and since I haven't found any screens for probing, I've started to make one myself. I can't be the only one wanting to use a probe for setting up stock instead of just using it to make a point cloud, but I haven't been able to find any proper scripts for probing. I've started on a script, using the script from Jeremy Brown as a starting point, and, since I'm not a programmer, I've hit a few snags.

I'm using TTS, so the probe will have a tool offset (which I'll measure offline, same as the other tools) and I want to get this tool offset in the script. Am I correct in that I can get this with GetToolLength(99-1, &Length) (probe being tool 99)? Is there a list somewhere (without wading through source codes) which lists all available commands and variables? I had a look through the wiki and online help without finding much useful. I've been looking through several of the included scripts without getting much wiser.

At the start of the script, I'll show a message box to check that the probe is installed. If the answer is No, I want to stop running the script. Would the correct command for this be DoPC(PC_COMMS_HALT);? Or is this basically the same as E-stop?

I'll probably have several other questions as I progress...

Br,
Stig