So I tried to buy this machine from eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Axis-CNC-...AAAOSw8gBeoCTE

Then I got this mail from the seller.

Tool-Zoom:
Dear Customer,
So sorry to bother you.
We have checked our shipping information,which had shown that your shipping address was error.
So we will help you cancel the the order.
We have send a cancel request to your ebay account.
Please accept the cancel request,than you will get the full refund.
If you still want to buy this item,please fix the error address,than make order again.
When you make order again,please contact our customer service,we will provide discount for your new order.
The address you need recheck before you make order:street.city,state,post code,country and phone number.
Have a nice day.

Me:
What do you mean "your shipping address was error."? What information is missing? I have checked my "Shipping address" and the information is correct.

Tool-Zoom:
Dear customer,
Thank you for buying items from us.
But sorry to tell you that our cooperating logistics party has no way to deliver it to your country.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
You can buy from other sellers.
Is it OK?
Looking forward to your reply.
Thank you.

Me:
Ok. Which sellers can deliver to Sweden then?

Tool-Zoom:
We are not very clear about it.
You can try to buy from other sellers.

I'm honestly at a loss for words. It clearly says "Will ship to Sweden". Am I supposed to buy a bunch of machines at random until one hopefully delivers? This is mad.
I noticed also that it went from 10 available to 3 as soon as I tried to order but only 2 sold (one of which is my attempt to buy). Makes me wonder If they even have the machine in stock at all. But why would they do that? I don't get it.
Anyways. What do you think? Is it worth trying a different seller or should I stay away from eBay altogether? What other alternatives are there? Thanks.