585,555 active members*
3,051 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Manufacturing Processes > Milling > Hermle PF 1000 Back issue

Question Hermle PF 1000 Back issue

Hi Guys,
    after system alarmed for changing my battery back up in Hermle PF 1000 , it seems the batter did not correctly settled and I lost all PLC data and system is not working, below is my system data:

- Modele : Hermle PF 1000
    - Control unit : Heidenhain

after many search in internet it seems there is a FW file or a file that will revive the system tostart and commanding the relays again.( just speculation!!)

I have initial parameter settings which are 360 and I manually inserted but yet PLC itself is missing and system is not boot up correcting.

if anybody can help me will appreciate that

regards

Re: Hermle PF 1000 Back issue

Hi,

Are you sure the PLC is missing? What error are you getting? In my experience, the older Heidenhain controls have PLC on EPROMS which do not get lost when you change the battery. I had once the same issue with my TNC355 wherein the battery died and I had to re-enter all the parameters.

After entering the parameters it worked OK. It is possible there was an error in parameter entry in your case which has caused the problem. You could try re-entering them and seeing what happens.

Jaideep