Hello All,

I have been dreaming of a cnc router for years and years and recently came across an opportunity to buy one in an abandoned storage locker. Included in the locker was a Wart Hog Sx100 and remnants of what looked like a sign shop. Unfortunately not everything for the CNC was included, it did not include a PC or any tools, bits or accessories. I got the storage pod delivered to my house, and we got this behemoth of a router (60"x123" footprint) out and into my garage. I've inspected the components/wires/parts and after comparing them to the original spec sheets, it appears this unit has been upgraded.

Within the power supply housing is a Gecko G540, a Keling KL-600 48v power supply and various wries/cables, one leading to a Delta VFD.
The X and Y step motors are VEXTA pk296-f4.5a
I ordered an older Win 7 32bit pc with parallel port to run the machine fron Mach3, but have since abandoned the parallel port plans because of the Windows updates and drivers, etc. Because of that I also decided to go with Mach4 since I was no longer pigeon-holing myself into older tech.

***Here's where (I think) I need help.***

I need a motion controller. I have narrowed it down to the Warp9 ESS and the UC400eth

Will either of these suit my needs better?

Are either of these inherently better or easier to install than the other?

I'm sure I left out a ton of relevant info, I look foward to your help.

Thank you in advance.