585,949 active members*
4,265 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > G-Code Programing > anyone have a Fanuc drill mate or robo drill?

anyone have a Fanuc drill mate or robo drill?

I have a 1991 Fanuc Drill Mate - T model 10 with fanuc 0Mb control, I am trying to get scanvec amiable to write me a post for enroute pro 3.3 but they want an example of perfect code to compair to. I have been learning alot but so far am unable to write a sample program that is exactly correct. I am wondering if any of you guys have the same machine I have and could let me borrow a simple part program and the drawing and specifics to the part so I could recreate it in the enroute software for compairison. I only need a hole or two and a square with radiused corners and maybe a pocket millout to use as an example. I have determined that the machine doesn't like the % sign at the begining of the program and that it likes a short REM line at the begining of the program to kick off comunications without overflow error. Any help with this would be greatly appreaciated and the thank-yous would flow unceasingly from my keyboard!

Thanks,
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by goodplastics View Post
    I have a 1991 Fanuc Drill Mate - T model 10 with fanuc 0Mb control, I am trying to get scanvec amiable to write me a post for enroute pro 3.3 but they want an example of perfect code to compair to. I have been learning alot but so far am unable to write a sample program that is exactly correct. I am wondering if any of you guys have the same machine I have and could let me borrow a simple part program and the drawing and specifics to the part so I could recreate it in the enroute software for compairison. I only need a hole or two and a square with radiused corners and maybe a pocket millout to use as an example. I have determined that the machine doesn't like the % sign at the begining of the program and that it likes a short REM line at the begining of the program to kick off comunications without overflow error. Any help with this would be greatly appreaciated and the thank-yous would flow unceasingly from my keyboard!

Thanks,
    Jason
    There is information for you in your other thread.

http://cnczone.com/forums/showthread...681#post322681
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com