Hello, everyone I am looking into buying some Tormach brand equipment for a small garage workshop. I will mostly be making one-off components no aerospace parts or high production runs. At first, I was going to buy a Super 2 Mini Mill but I have access to one of them at work and I don't see that much benefit for that large price tag. If I was going to spend that much money I would much rather go with a VF3SS. I have had some time on that machine as well and its a pretty good machine and is very efficient. Also, we have a Haas LT-1, and I'm not a very big fan of it at all I find it to be a very awkward machine. But I am going to be just making parts in my garage with not very tight tolerances for friends. So I would like some help from some of the other members of this site that may have experience with both the 1100MX and the 15L Slant Lathe. I would like to know things such as how hard have you ran these machines and what have you noticed performance-wise. Also, I have added additional questions below.

Questions:
1: Has anyone added a coolant wand to their 1100MX or 15L Slant Lathe for easy cleanup?
2: How does the chip containment work on the 1100MX and 15L Stant Lathe?
3: Does anyone use an oil skimmer if so what kind?
4: Has anyone opted for Tormach to assemble and install their machine if so how did that go?
5: Does anyone have plans for the BT30 Tool Holder rack that goes on the left side of the 1100MX?
6: How accurate and repeatable are the machines?
7: What kinds of materials have you successfully machined on your Tormach?
8: Is the Tormach brand Tooling any good?
9: Do any of yall use any of the shear hogs by Tormach?
10: Do you notice PathPilot on your controllers starting to get slower over time or is it consistent?