584,829 active members*
4,879 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Ladder trouble

Hello all,

I have a Hitachi seiki VK45 II with seicos M3 controller. Machine stop working a month ago , it displayed SPHC board error,no program to load. The machine only booted up in dos mode. So beeing in a hurry to fix and with no service for this machines, I drained all the batteries from the SPHC ,NUMC boards and cleared all the data PC, NC , and so on from the service menu.
    Jokes on me because I also cleared the Ladder file. Now the machine boots up normally ,the menus are in japanese. but all the buttons apart from the keyboard don't work. Before I can load the machine parameters I need to transfer the ladder back with YuYu software.
    Ok so I found a Ladder program for a 1991 VK 45 with seicos M . Will that be compatible? The other option is to buy it from Hitachi Seiki Germany.

Thank you

Re: Ladder trouble

Quote Originally Posted by viorel23cnc View Post
    Hello all,

I have a Hitachi seiki VK45 II with seicos M3 controller. Machine stop working a month ago , it displayed SPHC board error,no program to load. The machine only booted up in dos mode. So beeing in a hurry to fix and with no service for this machines, I drained all the batteries from the SPHC ,NUMC boards and cleared all the data PC, NC , and so on from the service menu.
    Jokes on me because I also cleared the Ladder file. Now the machine boots up normally ,the menus are in japanese. but all the buttons apart from the keyboard don't work. Before I can load the machine parameters I need to transfer the ladder back with YuYu software.
    Ok so I found a Ladder program for a 1991 VK 45 with seicos M . Will that be compatible? The other option is to buy it from Hitachi Seiki Germany.

Thank you
    Hello!
    You are on the right path. As long as you hav the YuYu and the original data (or at least know what version) you’ll be ok. The VK45 and the VK45II ladders are not compatible. Send me a message with you email and I’ll assist. I have the data you are looking for.

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot,

My email is [email protected]

Viorel

Hi viorel23cnc
    I have hitachi seiki vk45 vmc Ladder currupted,No pack up and no YU YU software can you plese help me
    Thanks