585,604 active members*
3,419 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Tools / Tooling Technology > Toolgrinding / Toolgrinding Machines > Walter HSM500 mini power break down - Need Help

Walter HSM500 mini power break down - Need Help

Hello,

Walter HSM500, 1999 build broke down with A-Axis error. Unable to recover the machine to access the A-Axis motor. Alarm C2/17 is shown on the Drive, means trouble with motor encoder or cable. Need Help to bypass A-Axis, so that other Axis can be moved to safe position to check the A-Axis motor and cable.

Machine is equipped with Windows NT / ANDRON CNC Software / Indramat motors / Rexroth Drives.

Referring Bosch Rexroth manuals, one of the possible ways seems to be changing E2PROM settings to remove definition of A-Axis in the CNC settings.

I am able to access E2PROM data from windows using the shortcut START -> PROGRAMS -> HSM500 Power -> E2 PROM DATA.

I am unable to access all E2 PROM settings through the above shortcut, only basic settings can be seen. Believe there is a special way or password to access advanced setting in the E2 PROM data. Need to help to access Machine builder setting in the E2 PROM data.

Thank you for your valuable support.

I can help.
    What is your email?
    Chris

UOTE=mahesh17179;2393786]Hello,

Walter HSM500, 1999 build broke down with A-Axis error. Unable to recover the machine to access the A-Axis motor. Alarm C2/17 is shown on the Drive, means trouble with motor encoder or cable. Need Help to bypass A-Axis, so that other Axis can be moved to safe position to check the A-Axis motor and cable.

Machine is equipped with Windows NT / ANDRON CNC Software / Indramat motors / Rexroth Drives.

Referring Bosch Rexroth manuals, one of the possible ways seems to be changing E2PROM settings to remove definition of A-Axis in the CNC settings.

I am able to access E2PROM data from windows using the shortcut START -> PROGRAMS -> HSM500 Power -> E2 PROM DATA.

I am unable to access all E2 PROM settings through the above shortcut, only basic settings can be seen. Believe there is a special way or password to access advanced setting in the E2 PROM data. Need to help to access Machine builder setting in the E2 PROM data.

Thank you for your valuable support.[/QUOTE]

Re: Walter HSM500 mini power break down - Need Help

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the support, My email is [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by cb1 View Post
    I can help.
    What is your email?
    Chris

UOTE=mahesh17179;2393786]Hello,

Thank you for your valuable support.
    [/QUOTE]

Re: Walter HSM500 mini power break down - Need Help

Hi Chris,

We are still stuck with the problem on the machine. Your support would be very useful. My email is [email protected]

Please help.