585,748 active members*
3,541 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Angry Mori Seiki SL-204

Anyone have one of these? The Mitsubishi motherboard has crapped out in mine. I got a new one, but need the parameters to put back in it. More specifically the maintenance parameters. According to our servise guy we have them, but in the wrong format to load into the machine WTF??????? Mitsubishi and Mori both have the parameters in the wrong format. They also can not be loaded in manually. What good is keeping a parameter file in the wrong format? I need the files labeled All1, All2, and All3. If I can not find them the machine is toast @#!?&

Mitsubishi parameter file

DCWorld,

We repaired a Mori Seiki CL-153 about a year ago that lost its memory as well. We had the same problem you are talking about, I had to make the Mitsubishi techs on the phone understand that they could use their in-house programming control in their shop and hand load the parameters into it, then email me the correct files that I could load in, it took several hours in two days to get resolved, very frustrating. I do not envy you with this particular problem. Good luck.

Brad