Hello, for the past few months I’ve been modernizing all of the electronics in my little Dyna Mechtronics DM3000 lathe. I decided to go with an XCMCU XC609T 2 axis controller, despite there being no support or information about them online. Overall, I haven’t had any problems and am very pleased with it. I finally got around to mounting a new spindle encoder and deciding to see how well it could cut threads, but no matter what I try, the program will run all the way until the tool gets to the position where it’s supposed to make the first cut, then alarms out, saying “The tapping thread is too large for the shaft”. I doubt that anyone on here has specific knowledge about these controllers, but if anyone has an opinion as to what they think it means, I’m open to all suggestions. I’ve tried G33, G76, and G92 with programs that I’ve written, as well as ones generated with CAM. It runs straight Fanuc g-code and every other function I’ve tried thus far has worked perfectly with the code from the 6T postprocessor I’ve been using

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk