When it rains it pours and getting needed supplies is killing me .

I ordered a couple ballscrews from " miss_my_car " on ebay for $112 . What they sent was a tiny envelope with what appears to be a cover for a thread tap case .
I've been down this road before with this scam and ebay nor paypal helped me out . I had to ship back the garbage item in order to get a refund . In North America it is impossible to send anything to China at a reasonable cost , let alone have the person on the other side admit to receiving the item .

Ebay claims to have strong buyer protection but they allow these scams to continue and they flat our cater to these Chinese outfits . Plus ebay has to protect their profits to
Overall I'd highly advise against purchasing from the seller miss_my_car

So far today I have had this to deal with , then , a guy who seems to have many "reasons" to not send the spindle motor I bought 3 weeks ago , and another website purchase from a non cnc related company who keeps saying they will be in this week from their supplier . And thats just today . Buying online is going to hell fast and customer service means nothing .