585,902 active members*
4,658 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 3 of 3 123
    Joe.Thanks.I`ll pm you my email address for the pic of the switch.I`m going to fit remote battery packs so I can change them without pulling boards.
    Gem,that`s a good price.Not often something is cheaper here than the other side of the pond.
    Mark.

Batteries

You can get the battery packs from Interstate Batteries part #NIC2730 at $10.99 each. 3.6V 280mAh NiCd.

dear all,
    can you hlep me?
    I need mazatrol t2 paramater manual and programing manual

thanks

Dear nlh,
    We have a 1986 VQC 20/40B M2-Cam control.
    Initially we had parity error on FX727 pcb.After keeping power on and initializing the system the parity alarm has disappeared.
    Now the problem is we can not view complete parameter pages.
    We can view just 4 pages of cutting parameters pages and all other machine/option parameter pages are invisible.No Error LED on FX727/FX784.8/FX784.9 .
    If we press Diagnostic -> Version , the version information shown is as below

1-1 B01:C1 1-5 2 I01:* 6 SPA:C1
    1-2 D01:C1 1-6 3
    1-3 1-7 4
    1-4 1-8 D07:vv 5 C00:C1

If I remember right all fields on above will have filled with version number.
    Can you please check on your machine and let me know above version display is right.

I am not clear which card stops displaying the version information and not allowing to display parameter list.
    Appreciate anybody can help on this.

Also the TOOL FILE page display is ok. but TOOL DATA and TOOL LAYOUT page contains garbage data .Not clear how to clear it.should this get cleared while initializing with S-2 off in 701 card ?

Another surprise in this condition is that machine axis can move in jog or handle but moving direction are opposite .

Regards
    Sivaraj

Sivaraj,

Try pressing and holding either F2 or F3 when moving thru the param. pages. I can't remember exactly which one right now, but one will allow the hidden pages to be viewed.

Concerning the chipset information in diagnostic mode, some of the fields will show up if you have certain options installed. I wouldn't worry about this right now. Just get your parameters into the machine, double check and verify all are correct to your sheets, power off machine for aprox 10 seconds, then power back on. Then go back thru your parameters again and make sure you don't have any new pages that popped up as a result of the data you entered before powering off/on.

Don't try doing to much with the machine before all parameters are in, you could cause a crash or other major failure.

If you didn't put in new batteries you could be doing this again in a short time if the machine is left off for a few weeks.

Tool data and layout, just go thru and type in 0's into all the fields to clear them, then you can go back and fill them in as you need to with correct cutter info.

Hope this helps,
    Nate

Nate,
    Thank you.
    There is no change.
    Pressing F2 or F3 along with page keys or menu select key does not show any additional pages.
    OP parameters and machine parameters are not visible.No additional pages pop up after entering whatever viewable parameters on viewable 4 pages.
    On TOOL DATA page if i press down arrow key it shows Err-18 and page is simply scrolling.No data can be entered.
    I can enter data on TOOL FILE page .But no impact on TOOL DATA and TOOL LAYOUT pages which contains garbage data.Not clear on how to clear these data.The ALL ERASE key on TOOL FILE page just clears TOOL FILE.No change on TOOL DATA and TOOL LAYOUT pages.
    Any other suggestion ?
    Regards
    Sivaraj

hello

Have you enter your settings?
    I have the same probems , have you found the solution .?
    only 4 pages for parameter of cutting

are a combination of keys ?

In our case it was issue with IO connector.Kindly ensure IO cards and all plugs are inserted as these F2 & F3 keys are routed through these.
    Pressing F2 or F3 along with page keys will show the hidden parameters.Hope this helps.
    sivaraj

hello

thank you Sivaraj

it's ok now
    but f3 a key was invalid

i found the procedure :
    go to diagnose screen on Q tape 115 input and 10 on value input ( to validate the F3 key )
    now the F3 work and i can go at the other parameters screen

global internet memory

regards

finding parameters

hi all

is there somebody who can send me parameter for VQC 20/40B Mazatrol CAM M2 ? I would like to buy one old used of this machine, but parameter was lost. If I can find parameter I will buy this machine ;o))

thank you for your help!

Stan

hi
    I have mazatrol cam m-2
    please help me I need machine parameters manual or maintenance manual
    thank you soo much.please send to email
    [email protected]

Hi i have vqc 20 40 with cam m2 control because of battery down all params gone.and i dont have param list would you pls send me params by taking photo or list.thanks in advance

Page 3 of 3 123