Hello again everyone! I just want to start this of saying my machine functions perfectly fine with the external mouse. As I get into learning the A2100 control, it becomes more and more obvious that the user interface is so well designed for the touch screen that I frequently stab at the screen with my finger without even thinking about it.

I would like to put some time into troubleshooting the touch screen to speed up my upcoming workflow.

I have the LCD OSA, but i am not sure if this started out as a CRT machine and was later upgraded.

The LCD OSA video screen works well, but I cannot rectify the Keypad / touchscreen missing error. I get the "beep" from it on startup, the red light blips on and then turns off. Visual inspection of the board looks solid and relatively new. All connections are tight on the board itself.

This might be a silly question, but does the handshake signal from the KTI to the PC go through the 6-pin terminal block (cable 504) or through the OSA Video AMP connector? I am also wondering if the drivers for this LCD OSA are installed and configured properly on WinNT. What would the "device" name of the KTI be? Is it the "chips" device?
""