585,762 active members*
4,490 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > For Sale Only > Camshaft Plus in computer, Gallil card, I/O cards, pendant and card, servos etc

Camshaft Plus in computer, Gallil card, I/O cards, pendant and card, servos etc

Hello. I have a 3 axis installation and the Dell minitower computer, 3 AMC BE25A20ACH drives, 550 watt servo motors (Z axis is slightly smaller, wattage unknown) and encoders, Gallil card, pendant and card and I/O cards we used for a Shizuoka ANS mill. All manuals. Keyboard, mouse and monitor not included. The shizuoka was a double size Bridgeport type knee mill, twice as heavy. All was working upon disassembly. Installation knowledge essential. Everything is disconnected. $3250 without motors in lower 48 states free shipping, $4125 with motors and free shipping, lower 48 states.
    I'll give this until Sept. 15 then I will part it out and sell separately.

Re: Camshaft Plus in computer, Gallil card, I/O cards, pendant and card, servos etc

What Galil card is it?
    Make of servo's?
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Re: Camshaft Plus in computer, Gallil card, I/O cards, pendant and card, servos etc

Sorry, just got your message.
    Motors from a dana summit bandit shizuoka. I'll investigate tomorrow.

I don't see how to post a photo.
    i build the braces that keep american teeth straight......tick tick tick

DMC 1832