585,733 active members*
4,893 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

VMC Oi fanuccontrol

I need help for VMC Fanuc Oi .G54 ,G59. when press X,Y,Z, measur soft key ,Machine value and G54 value not same,and machine not come on work piece zero.

Re: VMC Oi fanuccontrol

When the machine is at the location you want for X0., and the cursor is at G54 X, do you type in X0. and push MEASURE? When the machine is at the Y0. you want and the cursor is at G54Y, do you type in Y0.MEASURE? Same with Z? When you do that they should match unless you have something in the SHIFT Register.

Quote Originally Posted by the_gentlegiant View Post
    When the machine is at the location you want for X0., and the cursor is at G54 X, do you type in X0. and push MEASURE? When the machine is at the Y0. you want and the cursor is at G54Y, do you type in Y0.MEASURE? Same with Z? When you do that they should match unless you have something in the SHIFT Register.
    I do same but some time in X,G54,and MC value are not same,some time in Y,Z.
    Some time it same.

Plz tell me also about Shift Register.

The SHIFT REGISTER is usually the first register on the same page as G54-G55-G56. Usually it should be all zeros. Anything in the Shift will globally affect all Work Coordinates G54-G59.

Shift Address is G10L2P0
    G54 Address is G10L2P1
    G55 Address is G10L2P2
    G56 Address is G10L2P3
    G57 Address is G10L2P4
    G58 Address is G10L2P5
    G59 Address is G10L2P6

Quote Originally Posted by Habib111 View Post
    I need help for VMC Fanuc Oi .G54 ,G59. when press X,Y,Z, measur soft key ,Machine value and G54 value not same,and machine not come on work piece zero.
    Hi,
    1st check to do is to see of ABS and Machine Position correspond, i.e.
    position ABS XYZ should show the same values as the machine position when the G54 XYZ is all ZERO (G54 is active)

if YES,
    then (always) cancel the active tool offset(1)
    now use the measure function.

(1) depending on the parameter settings, an active tool-offset will influence the result of the "measure" function, so the relevant method should be used for the active parameters settings.