Hi:

I'm new to the CNC/Manufacture world and going to buy my first CNC. Currently I was going for the PCNC1100M but recently the PCNC770MX caught my eyes and now I'm not sure for which one I should be aiming for.

In one hand the 1100M has a bigger working area and more power in the spindle also with my current budget I could get the floodCoolant system, the PDB and automatic oiler also this budget does not allow me to buy the enclosure.

In the other the 770MX allows up to 10000RPM and the servos allow bigger feeds , comes with rigid tapping and the BT30 system allows more tooling capabilities (and more rigidity). The only thing that gets me is the need of a 110V network (I must buy a transformer in order to step down my 220V network to 110V).

I could not find any 770MX review on the internet but I assume the tolerances are the same as their correspondant M line machines. The intended use would be prototyping and building robots. I currently have a 3d printer but It's time to move to metal in order to build industry acceptable ones. I'm aiming for aluminum/steel material.

Any comments are well received.
Best Regards.