584,862 active members*
5,812 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Novakon > Is Novakon still in business?
Page 3 of 3 123

Re: Is Novakon still in business?

I email John yesterday and got a reply yesterday. It was only a few hours between my email and his response.

He says he has Gold tts holders in stock, which is what I am ordering.

Quote Originally Posted by amelianorth View Post
    So I'm holding off ordering until they start responding to emails. I hope all is well with them; I want to order more of these tool holders. But it looks like the silence speaks for itself. I've reached out to call them five times a day. I never get an answer. I need technical support and would be happy to pay for it, but since I can't get through, maybe you guys can give some good advice.
    Amelianorth as you have noticed this forum goes quiet some times. I look at in occasionally but did not see your comment. For technical support you can post your questions here. Odds are pretty good someone will know the answer and it's free.

Tool holders are available from other sources. As far as I know the Novakon TTS in interchangeable with the Tormach TTS. Prices are higher with Tormach though. They do have a better selection of tooling. If you do a google source for the Tormach TTS you can find other options people have posted about.

I ordered Monday, received the tool holders today. Perfect service.

Good to hear.

Post Re: Is Novakon still in business?

John,
    Do you have any documents for setting up the ports/pins setup for the NM-145 which I purchased from you several years ago? The Mach3 manual only does generic milling machines so no NM-145 numbers are not proper for NM-145.

Cheers,
    Steve Bell, Tucson AZ

Post Re: Is Novakon still in business?

John,
    Do you have any documents for setting up the ports/pins setup for the NM-145 which I purchased from you several years ago?
    Cheers,
    Steve Bell, Tucson

Page 3 of 3 123