584,861 active members*
4,694 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

YASNAC MX1 PARAMETER

I have a MATSURRA MV500 with YASNAK MX1 control and i need the parameter to extend the memory

I was using the machine normally and stop moving no alarm .
    I call Yasnak and they make me wipe out the memory and put all the parameters back , before that i have 128.000 aprox memory , know 8.128 , i call them and they want me make a service call , and i have no money for that , when i bought the machine it was like that full of memory . i have programs bigger than the actual memory that i can not load any more.
    i think the parameter is # 6041

Please let me know if any body has any info

Thanks

Ok i fix it here is the catch after i reload all the parameters on the machine i have to erase the memory ( O-9999 erase ) and it reload the actual memory set on the parameter #6041 , yes that is the way to open more memory even in MX3 control , after you change the parameter and restart the machine you have to erase the memory to show the added memory

How did you make changes to parameter #6041? From 6030 to 6049 I can't make any changes. I need to get in there and at least check everything. Although I do have the same problem.
    The real problem I have is the machine went crazy while loading a program. It filled everything with and I mean filled EVERYTHING from the parameters to the H#'s to the memory. We had to wipe everything and start over. So we are trying to check those parameters, because our limit switches won't work so we can't set zero. Also the program "IN" button won't work. I think that those parameters must be the problem. Everything else was messed up so I can't imagine those wouldn't have been affected.
    If there is anybody in the Southern IL area that works on them please give me a call. I NEED this running yesterday.
    Thanks
    Brett 618-937-6767

Reloading of Paramters

Hi All,
    I have Moriseki MV-35 with YASNAC MX1 and unfortunately have to reload paramters again. Now machine is moving in handle mode but not going to zero return and gets overtravel. I also can not make any change from 6030 to 6049. I think this is the problem.
    I have values of these parameters on paper but can not edit them.
    Has any one been able to get out from this bad situation.?

Need kind advice
    Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by wahidbashir View Post
    Hi All,
    I have Moriseki MV-35 with YASNAC MX1 and unfortunately have to reload paramters again. Now machine is moving in handle mode but not going to zero return and gets overtravel. I also can not make any change from 6030 to 6049. I think this is the problem.
    I have values of these parameters on paper but can not edit them.
    Has any one been able to get out from this bad situation.?

Need kind advice
    Best Regards
    I hope you fixed by now , I have a MATSUURA MV500 and on the side has a tape reader on this compartment there is a switch that i have to change it to #4 or 7 to aloud me to change parameters .

Re: YASNAC MX1 PARAMETER

tengo una yasnac mx1 ,quiero saber paso a paso para primeramente borrar la memoria y si alguine tiene la lista de paramteros para cargarselos, se los agradeceria mucho gracias amigos

si asi como dice el ingeniero, el interruptor debe estar en # 4, ¿tiene la lista de parámetros? me los podria envíar a mi correo?, tengo el mismo problema pero no tengo la lista de parámetros... [email protected] ...muchas gracias

Lightbulb Re: YASNAC MX1 PARAMETER

[QUOTE = brettray76; 997717] ¿Cómo hizo cambios al parámetro # 6041? De 6030 a 6049 no puedo hacer ningún cambio. Necesito entrar allí y al menos verificar todo. Aunque tengo el mismo problema.
    El verdadero problema que tengo es que la máquina se volvió loca mientras cargaba un programa. Llenó todo con y quiero decir TODO de los parámetros a los H # 's a la memoria. Tuvimos que limpiar todo y empezar de nuevo. Así que estamos tratando de verificar esos parámetros, porque nuestros interruptores de límite no funcionarán, por lo que no podemos establecer cero. Además, el botón "IN" del programa no funcionará. Creo que esos parámetros deben ser el problema. Todo lo demás estaba mal, así que no puedo imaginar que no se hayan visto afectados.
    Si hay alguien en el área de IL del S ur que trabaja con ellos, por favor llámame.
    Gracias
    Brett 618-937-6767 [/ QUOTE]

Querido Gracias,
    ¿Encontraste los parámetros de MC500v? Si es así, ¿me puede pasar los parámetros?
    Gracias por adelantado
    Jignesh Patel
    India
    +919824221874

Quote Originally Posted by DANIEL HALL View Post
    Ok i fix it here is the catch after i reload all the parameters on the machine i have to erase the memory ( O-9999 erase ) and it reload the actual memory set on the parameter #6041 , yes that is the way to open more memory even in MX3 control , after you change the parameter and restart the machine you have to erase the memory to show the added memory
    Hi there,

How did you reload the parameters? We have Matsuura MC500V with Yasnac MX1 and we lost all the parameters due to disconnected battery during transportation. We are looking for a working machine to copy the parameters from, but with no luck so far. Could you perhaps help us? Would really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by GZAGZAGZA View Post
    si asi como dice el ingeniero, el interruptor debe estar en # 4, ¿tiene la lista de parámetros? me los podria envíar a mi correo?, tengo el mismo problema pero no tengo la lista de parámetros... [email protected] ...muchas gracias
    Hola.
    Estoy buscando parámetros para una Matsuura MC 1000,
    Si tienes la lista de parámetros, por favor me los podrías compartir?
    Gracias [email protected]