Long story short. We sold our house a few years ago and moved to a new one. I just now got my new shop built and my equipment installed. My milltronics Partner 1e Centurion 5 has been a work horse and mechanically it is perfect. However, after sitting for a few years the batteries went dead and the one on the simdisk corroded. I replaced the Cmos and Simdisk batteries and found one capacitor on the simdisk bad and replaced it. I followed the steps to setup the Cmos and the SRAM procedures. When the control boots up it gets to the a:/ and then stops. I can hit ESC and it will then enter the CNC software. However, once in the CNC software I am unable to get the floppy disk drive to work so that I can load the parameters. I get an error 152 drive not ready

I will probably end up sending this off to Sporty Bob to have his SBC upgrade done, but right now I need to save up some money and try to finish a few projects before I send it off. Any suggestions?

I tried another floppy drive and it does the same thing. I think that the paths are correct

Attachment 448342Attachment 448344