I received a Cincinnati Arrow. Quick summary to this point. Unsure of overall condition. Had it checked by an electrician and wired in. When I first tried to boot it, it had a bridge board error. I sorted that out and then the system would boot but was met with the NC Engine Base - FAIL during the system check. I checked the coin battery voltages and found them to be dead. Replaced the batteries and went through and configured BIOS settings.
Now when the computer boots but when it goes to launch the application from the Mustang directory it eventually times out and give me:

Cannot find file c: \ Mustang \ load.bat specified in win.ini [or one of its components]; check to ensure the path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are available.

After clicking OK it takes me to Windows NT since the program does not launch. I am able to go into file manager. from there I can locate all the Mustang system files but they are on directory D: not C:. If I manually launch load.bat from the file it is in it will start the application but then can not find the C: file path for the next application executable.
I am currently trying to find one of my PCs that still has an IDE so I can run linux and make a backup of the HDD before I get past a point of no return.

My question is has anyone ever had this happen? Is there a way to reconfigure that software to look at the D directory instead of C? Not really sure what my best route is on this one.