My lead guy didn't come in today- took a personal day. End of last week morale was pretty low. The TT1800SY with the new 15" OI control has been on the floor 5 weeks and isn't machine ready because the tool load monitoring isn't working.

I wanted to buy a 31I model, but they are apparently not available anymore. This is not normal for us to have Doosans that can't be completed through floor install to an operable condition with no end in sight.

I don't have communication with anyone from corporate. We tried to reach out to Jamie Ochs for this but couldn't reach him. Ellison seems busy, I get the feeling they are not logistically able to support this install, because it has reached a technical level that is potentially beyond anyone they have to support it with.

This machine was apparently fielded before it was developed to a sale ready condition.

End of last week we put a third job in our 15" OI puma, and it had one episode where it spit us a bunch of the weird looking loads like the TT is outputting everywhere, but they were all spindle loads, and we just shut spindle monitoring off for that job. It seems 15" OI is not handling load monitoring like the 10.4" OI.